POSITION: BANQUET SET-UP
REPORTS TO: Banquet Captain / F&B Manager
To set up the meeting rooms according to specified records. To store tables, cloths, chairs and other equipment as needed.
• Set up tables in meeting rooms
• Collect, place, and replace tablecloths
• Refill water and beverages stations as needed
• Store banquets equipment in designated areas
• Vacuum meeting room carpets
The above description reflects on the general details considered to describe the principal functions of the job. This is not a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Management reserves the right to alter the above requirements at any time.
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of a high school diploma preferred.
• Previous banquet set up experience preferred.
• Restaurant or customer service experience preferred
• Working knowledge of hotel F&B preferred
Skills and Aptitudes:
• Flexible schedule to work various shifts, including weekends, nights, and holidays
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Availability of time.
• Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly