REPORTS TO: Executive Chef / F&B Manager
To clean and sanitize the dishes, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. Additionally,keep the dishwarshing area clean and safe.
• Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish machine
• Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
• Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
• Unload dishes and utensils from dish machine and organize them properly
• Empty trash containers regularly
• Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
• Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
• Clean food prep stations and equipment
The above description reflects on the general details considered to describe the principal functions of the job. This is not a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Management reserves the right to alter the above requirements at any time.
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of a high school diploma preferred.
• Previous dishwasher experience preferred.
• Restaurant or customer service experience preferred
• Working knowledge of sanitation procedures
Skills and Aptitudes:
• Flexible schedule to work various shifts, including weekends, nights, and holidays
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Availability of time.
• Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly