POSITION: LOBBY ATTENDANT
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Manager /Housekeeping Supervisor
To keep the lobby, restrooms and other internal areas of the hotel such as fitness center, business center, employees restrooms, and employees break rooms.
• Provide upkeep to the lobby areas to ensure they are clean and presentable
• Sweep and mop lobby floors
• Clean lobby and employees restrooms
• Perform special projects such as cleaning the baseboards, high dust the lobby frames and features
• Clean and organize fitness center
• Provide customer service and answer guest questions
• Lift bags or other objects as needed
• Assist guests with special needs
• Empty and replace liners in trash cans
• Pick up cigarette buts and trash from common areas
The above description reflects on the general details considered to describe the principal functions of the job. This is not a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Management reserves the right to alter the above requirements at any time.
Education and Experience:
• Secondary school diploma is preferred
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Experience in a customer service role (preferred)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Friendly and helpful demeanor
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Skills and Aptitudes:
• Flexible schedule to work various shifts, including weekends, nights, and holidays
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Availability of time.
• Requires standing for long periods of time and on occasion may be asked to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, it may be also required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.